We are looking for someone with over 2 years experience, that is used to working on projects within a small team. So they need to be flexible enough to be able to work on a number of different aspects of a project without overt supervision.
Position available from September 2019
They need to be organised and able to work within the project structures we already have in place. They also need to be able to manage their own time and task list.
They will be joining an existing small team of developers.
We foresee them needing the following skills;
– At Least 1 years experience of PHP & MySQL
– Proficient in HTML5 & CSS3
– Experience of using the Bootstrap framework to create responsive websites
– Experience of working within a small team, with an element of Project Management
– Able to build pages based on a supplied Photoshop PSD file
Good to have but not essential
– Client Liaison skills
– Client facing meetings (either alone or as part of a team)
– MS Office skills
– Able to build pages based on a supplied Adobe XD file
All work is PC based
Office based location in central Slough and walking distance to train station
Working hours – Flexible – from full time to part time
Current clients range from SME’s to International Blue Chips such as Holiday Inn and Crown Plaza.
Projects cover a range of technically complex programming.
Who are Kehorne?
Kehorne has been trading since 2008 and has a core of established clients and repeat work. We have a “can do” attitude and our clients love us for the quality of our work and the responsive nature of our business.
If you feel that you can add to our business we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Paul Fogg firstname.lastname@example.org 07708 934479 for more details