NEWS – April 2019
Currently we need the following:-
We are now looking for a new Project Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone with the following:-
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Comfortable dealing with large Blue Chip clients as well as smaller SME’s
The role includes:-
1. We are based in our Slough office but possibility of remote working
2. Part time or Full Time considered
3. Compensation dependant on experience
4. Flexibility on hours worked
If you believe you have the skills to help Kehorne grow please get in touch with us to explore the role in more detail.
We’re a growing company and are always looking to hear from people who think they enjoy working on challenging and collaborative projects. We’re particularly interested in hearing from people with skills in Web Development, Project Management or Marketing.
We are a small and friendly company based in Slough for over 10 years. We have a variety of outside interests and like to think that this helps us have a great working environment.
We believe in growing our staff and their skills with continual training, mainly in house, using the knowledge of out existing professionals.
If the above sounds appealing and you would like to join the team, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org