Marketing Manager – Part Time
About the employer
Kehorne is a Website and Digital media development company. We have been building websites since 2008, but our experience goes back to 1999. We are a specialist company doing a lot of work building websites for Marketing and Brand agencies. This allows us to work for a number of household names on high quality websites, ranging from short term promotional microsites to full websites for the company.
We also have our own direct clients, ranging from small SME companies in the local area to national companies and Government organisations, currently we are working with;
The role is based in our Slough office although in due course there is an opportunity to work remotely.
Short description of the role
This is a part time marketing role, exact hours to be agreed, and we use a hybrid model. For the first 2 month, it is required that you come into the office on a more regular basis (exact days to be discussed).
This role is great if…
We believe this role is perfect for an experienced marketing professional who has decided that they need a better work life balance. We are a flexible employer who understands the importance of the business AND an outside life.
We are a small and friendly team and look forward to bringing someone new into the group.
Marketing: 2 years (essential)
Business development: 3 years (preferred)
Sales: 3 years (preferred)
Salary £22,000 – £30,000 pro-rata
Negotiable, based on experience and hours available
We are looking for an outgoing people person that is able to take on the management and delivery of our sales & marketing. You will work with the senior managers to agree and implement the marketing strategies.
- social media marketing – developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Networking – Either virtually or in person to increase awareness of our products and company with the goal of expanding our network and to find opportunities for the business to explore.
- Email Marketing – Setting up, sending and then reporting on our regular emails that go out to our existing client base, as well as to prospective new clients.
- Sales – Finding and developing potential new clients, either from marketing, inbound enquiries or networking events
- Client Liaison – Talking to existing clients to ensure that we are giving them a good level of service, and to identify services that we could be offering them.
Good to have
- search engine optimisation (SEO) – developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Experience using MailChimp
- create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Provide content and ideas for website banners and assist with web visuals
- communicate with existing clients to find new opportunities
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns (Building and maintaining our brand’s presence across multiple social media channels)
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
Good to have
- conduct keyword research and web statistic’s reporting
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
Are you interested in finding out more or applying?
Please contact [email protected] or phone the office on 01753 526192