Britain is facing the worst fall in the standard of living for 70 years. With people holding onto their pennies even more tightly, charities are likely to suffer. You have probably heard the adage “give a man a fish you feed him for a day, but teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”. We think you can apply this to charities too – make a donation and you help for a day, help build a better website you can help them for months (even years!).
So Who Can Help?
That is where we come in. Whilst we still support local charities financially, we want to help charities in the long term by offering to build a new website or improve their current one – making no profit and only covering our basic costs.
Kehorne Digital, and their Community Interest Company Slough Online, already helps many local charities and good causes in a number of ways:-
- St Marys Church
- Ujala – supporting local Slough community
- Slough Council for Voluntary Service
- Slough In Bloom
- MidasPlus – supporting local individuals with physical or learning difficulties
- Slough Anti-Litter
- Aiksaath – empowering young people to make our communities safer, stronger places
- Resource Productions CIC – enabling social change through art and film
- Arts Excite – helps disadvantaged young people gain a career in the creative industry
- The Light UK – providing support to the Slough community
but we always want to do more!
How Can You Help?
We are looking for another charity or local group we can assist. Do you know one? We can build a website from scratch or take over an existing site and revamp it. We can also help with social media and search engine optimisation.
See How We Have Helped Others
If you want to see some of the great work we have done, have a look at some of our case studies.
Get In Touch